Open: Weekends, 12 to 4 pm.
This 1913 CN Station was relocated, after being declared a Langley Heritage Building, to the corner of Mavis and Glover in Fort Langley and refurbished from 1983 - 1985. Built and designed by the Great Northern Rail Road, it was bought by the Canadian National Railway in 1918.
Today it houses the Fort Langley Artists Group Gallery in the baggage room and has a small museum in the ticket office and waiting room. Outside the station, on a special track, sits the 1900s velocipede belonging to the BC Agricultural Museum.
There is also a 1920s Caboose with original furnishings and with a well equipped working model RR.